Tuesday, August 11, 2009

You turn around...

...and the year is flying by, and it's been months since you even opened your blog control panel, much less typed anything on it, and....

Well, I have no excuses. Lots of reasons, mind you, but no excuses. lol

It's been a year. Not a particularly good one, but hey. We're all still breathing and that's a good thing. I'm still battling my migraine disease on a daily basis (no improvements there!) and we're still looking for a decent place to live.

Maddy has had a great summer ~ she attended extended school year (summer school) for the first time this year, and that's kept her out of the house M-Th, 8-12. It's over for now, and "real" school starts in just two weeks.

I have a lot to say, but I think for today, I should just count myself fortunate that I managed to log in and type a short note. My plan is to begin blogging daily from now on. If I can manage to devote 15 minutes to this per day, I should have a much better record of my life and my feelings about that life. Things are changing rapidly right now, and I have many things to examine and sort out.

Should be interesting ~ to those few of you who still check in occasionally, thank you.

Until tomorrow....

1 comment:

Penny said...

Sorry to hear about the migraines. Happy 1 year...on the blog?