Tuesday, December 02, 2008

What a beautiful day it was...

...and I spent it indoors, nursing a migraine. Bleah. It was about 70 degrees and sunny, but very windy, which is what caused my headache, I think. One really good piece of news, though ~ my laptop is home! Yippee!

I did manage to finish putting up all my interior decorations and T put the boxes back into the garage for me. So, there's one more thing off of my "to do" list. Like everything else, I did it 15 minutes at a time. :) Now it's time for Christmas cards, and present wrapping, and baking treats. I'll do those things 15 minutes at a time, as well.

Maddy was feeling a bit under the weather today. She was running a low grade temp (+1 degree or so) and it was just enough to make her cranky at school. When she got home, I spent some quality time rocking her and she calmed down pretty quickly. Poor little munchkin ~ that virus is really keeping her down. She was in bed by 7 PM and has been sleeping soundly since then. If she's still punky in the morning, she'll be staying home from school again.

Better run ~ I heard my laundry buzz and I need to get T's socks and undies folded for him. lol One more diaper change and then I can head to bed. :) Have a great day y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Low grade temp is just enough to make a person feel like crap. I'm battling a cold right now and am not looking forward to the upcoming cold front. Hope your Christmas is a happy one.