Monday, December 01, 2008

It only takes 21 days to confirm a habit...

...or so I've heard!

Apparently, it's true for blogging! I tucked my husband into bed, checked on Maddy, and got a drink and sat down at my computer. Do I check on my Facebook? Read email? Nope ~ I automatically open my Blogger dashboard. lol So, I suppose that means I am supposed to be writing something here ~ I just wish I knew what it was!

Today was a moderate migraine day. The kind of migraine that still hurts, still comes with flashing lights and mild nausea, but no puking and no severe pain. These are the days that I can live with the pain and keep going. I got the outdoor decorations up and put Maddy's new tree up in her room. (I got her a miniature silver tree and decorated it with purple ornaments. It already had lights on it.) She absolutely loves her tree ~ her eyes were wide with wonder when I put her to bed tonight. :) She didn't want me to turn it off, so I left it on until she fell asleep, then snuck in and turned the lights off.

We put up the main tree last night, but I spent about 2 hours trying to figure out why the pre-lit tree was not lighting up properly. Duh, I missed a plug. I swear, migraine disease makes you stupid. Either that or age....lol

So, I still have the ornaments to put on the main tree today. 15 minutes at a time, and I'll get it done. :) Then the hearth/mantle decorations and washing the Christmas dishes and I am done. :) One more day, probably ~ which is good, since the laptop should be home tomorrow. :) I have lots of blogs to catch up on that I don't have listed on my "Favorites" on the main computer ~ only on the laptop ~ so I will be reading blogs for a day or two, I'm sure, trying to catch up. lol

Time's almost up! I'll see you next time. :)

1 comment:

baldsue said...

Those NaBloPoMo people knew what they were doing! Yay!