Friday, November 21, 2008

NaBloPoMo ~ Day 21

What a crazy day!

I have a headache, first of all ~ it's been kept back somewhat with the application of medication, but it's still there. Too bad for me ~ I had too much to do to hide in my room!

I did get the cupcakes ready for tomorrow ~ they look fabulous. Plus, I got all the dishes ready and set my table. Went to the store for last minute ingredients for my homemade lasagna, salad and fresh bread. The table looks beautiful.

T vacuumed the whole house for me while I was at the store, so I didn't have to listen to the whine of it with the headache. All I have to do tomorrow is make the food and serve it. :)

Maddy's nurse is coming in the morning to give her a bath and get her ready for the party. T needs a haircut, so he'll run and do that while I'm pre-cooking the noodles, chopping everything, making sauce, etc. The guests arrive at 1 PM and then we party on. :) I am so proud of the way the house looks ~ everything is so welcoming and I think my parents will enjoy seeing it. My sis, too, of course. I just wish that my SIlove and nephews were going to be here. Maybe next year....

Better run ~ another load of laundry just buzzed and I need to go fold while it's warm. Have a great Saturday morning and check here tomorrow night (late!) for the party recap. :)

No comments: