Thursday, July 10, 2008

A meme

I stole this one from the Hotfessional:

Teh Rulz:
Pick up the nearest book
Open to page 123
Find the 5th sentence
Post the next three sentences
Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you

The nearest book is one I am currently reading, entitled Ghost Road Blues. It was written by Jonathon Maberry, and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

From the 5th sentence of page 123:

The shape drew near and then squatted down next to him. Tony tried to
see past the glare of the flashlight, but the shape held it so close that he
couldn't see anything.

"You're hurt," the shape said. The voice was flat. It was a statement,
not a question.

"I...I've been...shot."



I won't be tagging anyone, since no one officially tagged me, but if you want
to do this one, go ahead! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good! I may need to pick that one up.