Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A meme!

A is for: Attached or Single? Attached. Married to the love of my life.
B is for: Best Friend? Tom. Love you!
C is for Cake or pie? Cake. Or Chocolate Pie. ;) Or just Chocolate!
D is for: Day of choice? Sunday ~ the only day of the week my husband will almost definitely be home!
E is for: Essential item? Chapstick. Never leave home without it!
F is for: Favorite color? pink, red, green, blue, black, brown, white, cream. Oh heck, throw in yellow and orange, too, why don't you?
G is for: Gummy bears or worms? Blick. I can eat approximately 1 gummi bear per decade.
H is for: Home town? Fort Worth, TX
I is for: Favorite indulgence? buying books. I love books.
K is for: Kids? One, Maddy, age 11.5.
L is for: Life isn’t complete without? Love. Maddy. Books. Diet Coke. Friends. Family ~ most of the time. ;)
M is for: Marriage date? November 25, 1989
N is for: Number of brothers and sisters? One sister by birth, one sister-in-love, and countless sisters of my heart.
O is for: Oranges or Apples? Oranges.
P is for: Phobias? Numerous. Spiders. Zombies. Enclosed spaces. The dark. Unlocked doors. The Thing Under the Bed. Elevators.
Q is for: Quotes? "I know that God won't give me anything I can't handle. Sometimes I just wish he didn't trust me so much." ~ Mother Teresa
S is for: Season of choice? Fall and Winter.
T is for: Tag, you’re it! If you do this meme, leave me a comment.
U is for an Unknown fact about me: I'm an introvert in an extrovert's body. I have social anxiety.
V is for: Vegetable? Baked potato.
W is for: Worst Habit? Smoking. Yes, I do. Bad, bad, bad!
X is for: X-ray or Ultrasound? Neither, please. I've been irradiated enough in my life.
Y is for: Your favorite food? Mashed potatoes and gravy. Macaroni and cheese. Peanut butter. Comfort foods! lol I also love steak, anything Italian, almost all Mexican foods, and bread, glorious bread.
Z is for: Zodiac sign? Cancer. The Crab. It fits me perfectly, too. ;)
Z is also for: Which zoo animal is your favorite? The elephants. Also, dolphins. Really, though, I wish we didn't have zoos ~ they hurt my heart. I'd much rather watch a web cam shot of animals in their natural habitats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about your mom, some people are just immature no matter how old they are. I always think that what comes around, goes around....
the comment about wait til you have a real baby-- UGH! that is sooo inconsiderate. its like when people tell me that "wait til they are old enough to want to go back to their mom: or do they miss their mom? stupid comments like that.

Hope you had a great birthday! Welcome to the 40 club!