Monday, November 10, 2008

NaBloPoMo ~ Day 10

Still sick over here ~ sorry that my posts have been so late in the day! I try to get over here earlier, but just cannot seem to do it with Spike the Migraine Squirrel in my brain.

Other than the headache (I keep trying to type "deadache" ~ lol!) I had a pretty decent day today. It finally rained this evening after days of unsettled weather. As soon as the rain started, my headache dropped from an 8 to a 5. It's down to about a 4 now. I can live with it again. Plus, the earth needed the rain in the worst way. It's been very dry this fall. We're supposed to have our first real cold front of the year this weekend ~ some are even calling for temps in the lower 30's on Saturday night/Sunday morning ~ I'll believe that when I see it. ;)

Blah, blah, blah ~ it's really hard to come up with anything to write about when you've been laid up with Spike for a few days running. Maybe something interesting will happen tomorrow for me to write about. :)

Until then ~ goodnight!

No comments: